<VV> Convention Reflections

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:06:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/2004 8:42:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vairologist@juno.com writes:
  I have it on good authority that in 05 the convention will be
moved to Oregon for the express purpose of getting it close enough to
Patio Matt's location, that he can actually drive an Ultra Corvair all
the way to the convention without breaking down.
 That and you will get to see HANK driving an ULTRA MONZA around the Portland
area also. He said he will be here, the lovely Wonda has family here in town.
I have told him he can use my $700 65 PG car when he's here, I might even fix
the front fender and repaint it by then. It's the Blue car with chrome wheels
on my web site.
Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster