<VV> The state of the market?

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:41:09 -0400

For $737 I can make the set I have look better than those NOS ones if anyone
is interested.

Norm Witte

item=2482289757

I'm sure there are people on this list who have payed less than $737 for
whole cars.

Yikes.

Steven J. Serenska
'66 Corsa Coupe -- wire wheel covers, driven to work
'65 Monza Convertible -- wire wheel covers, forecast is for rain