<VV> RE: [fastvair] 2005 conventions

Joel Rushworth joel@cybrus.net
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:38:49 -0700

Gee, I think that would be kind of a shame.  Those of us absolutely off the face
of the earth (a.k.a. Western Canada) are very excited about finally having a
convention so close.  And it could be a great two way street if folks make the
effort to drive up to Portland.   For us it'll be a chance to see 'vairs other
than those that we regularly see in the NW, and for CORSA Members from further
afield it will be a chance to see some pretty unique 'vairs, specifically there
should be a handful of rare Cdn 'vairs making their appearances after lengthy
restorations.

Already counting the days to Portland!

Regards,
Joel
Rare 1964 C/O Monza Coupe

-----Original Message-----
From: levair@aol.com [mailto:levair@aol.com]
Sent: June 22, 2004 12:31 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Cc: fastvair@yahoogroups.com; Yenko108@hotmail.com; S_levair@iquest.net;
ricebugg@mtco.com
Subject: [fastvair] 2005 conventions

All,

Since the 2005 convention is almost off the face of the earth in the North
west and IOWA's 2007 convention bid was rejected, would you be interested in an
Iowa Mini convention on June 23, 2005?
   They have a 12 year old Marriot Hotel for $79 per night. The Hotel has
much room for set ups.
   The autocross would be at the Marshalltown Kark track. The track is a .7
mile, 3 Kart wide road course which doubles back upon itself for total viewing.
NO cones; it's a blast.
   Obviously, everything is already set up.
   If you are interested, please contact Bob Dunahugh and encourage(very
neccessary at this point)  him a lot.
   at:
Yenko108@hotmail.com
319-393-8440

Warren

or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 3600 Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/EHYslB/TM

     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---