<VV> Another relatively new member

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:23:14 -0400

I believe my 66 came with rear seatbelts. Have you fished around under the
back seat to find? I KNOW my 66 came with anchors for said belts, and I
think yours did, too. Actually, I can TELL you haven't fished around in back
much, or you wouldn't have this question.
     Congratulations. If you enjoy yours half as much as I enjoy mine,
you'll get a LOT out of it.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

PS  Never heard of a Jeff Davis other than the Confederate President. It's
actually a bit surprising, considering. I'll bet a lot of people ask you if
you're related (and I'll bet you're not - a lot of people have that last
name). Cool name, all the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Jeff Davis
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 4:03 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Another relatively new member

Hi, I'm Jeff, and I got the Corvair bug.  Took ownership of a '66 vert,
110 PG today.  Been lurking on the list for some time.  I do have a
question - were rear seatbelts available on any model?  Just wondering
if the anchor points are already there.  I know my kids are going to
want to ride, and they ain't riding without straps.
jeff