<VV> Another relatively new member

CorsaVair@aol.com CorsaVair@aol.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:14:34 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/2004 3:05:46 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
DavisJs@lcsc.k12.in.us writes:
Hi, I'm Jeff, and I got the Corvair bug.  Took ownership of a '66 vert,
110 PG today.  Been lurking on the list for some time.  I do have a
question - were rear seatbelts available on any model?  Just wondering
if the anchor points are already there.  I know my kids are going to
want to ride, and they ain't riding without straps.
jeff
Jeff - - -I would check under the back seat, you may find that the previous
owner just shoved them down there to get rid of them.  Even if you don't find
belts, you should find the mounting points.  Clarks have generic belts for sale
if you don't care if they don't match the fronts.  If you want them to match,
try Snakeoyl on the internet, not cheap but able to match the color and the
buckles.  Watch Ebay, belts come up fairly regularly.  Good luck - - -Dick Shank