<VV> dash plaque?

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:45:28 -0400

I just returned from the garage, where I retrieved some liquid refreshment
from the shop fridge. Like all car people, I display my dash plaques there
instead of  my dash. I noticed that I have dash plaques for all the other
conventions I have attended. Having recently returned from Lexington, I
don't recall having a dash plaque in my registration packet. Also, I didn't
get any freebie stuff from the vendors like we typically do.

Please don't take this as criticism, just an observation. I'll gladly give
up the free trinkets to have the quality of  event that we had in Kentucky.
I just didn't want to miss out, incase there actually were dash plaques
handed out :o).

Marc Sheridan