<VV> RE: Doug Mac and Smitty

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:18:33 -0400

Doug,

Even though you are an Honorary BBRT member due to your yeoman pit crew work
at VIR, you better watch out, since Smitty ran his SW (with trailer?) but
not SPIKE, a mean dog if there ever was one...sorta like the ole yellow
dog/alligator joke.

Be forewarned!

Chuck S
YS73
BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Mackintosh [mailto:dougmackintosh@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 10:26 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: re: <VV> Convention Reflections

Nitrous !?!!   If I'd had the nitrous on I would have had to use BOTH HANDS
to whip you!  May even have had to turn the radio down! :-)

Smitty Said:

<<        On a personal note I need to mention that Doug Mackintosh is
likely using nitrous in his 62.  How else can I explain that he with his
inferior driving skills, and with his inferior 102 engine, beat me and my
wagon in the autocross.>>

-- Doug Mackintosh