<VV> Re: <VV>no scam Corvair Humor)

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:36:07 -0700

At 10:34 hours 06/22/2004 -0500, J R Read_HML wrote:
>I believe that the "F" word was banned from VV.  <GRIN>

Do not infringe upon my 1st Amendment rights even if they *don't* apply to
mail lists!    I'll say F*rd and F*retruck and F*nader and all  those other
words that I know how to type.    Then, I'll go have lunch with a nice side
salad.

What's next, once the F word is banned?   Will they ban *arly *odels next?
 No more Es or Ms...?

My 4-door '60 parked outside would be incensed (pun  fully intended).    It
already gripes about its lack of paint.   Now it's gonna have to get used
to lack of respect...?   (sorry, it already gets no respect)   Maybe lack
of good smells.

Where does it end, people?    Next we'll be banning the banning for fear of
offending those who would be offended if their favorite word got banned.
Then maybe water pumper drivers would get banned once this ban ban-wagon
got rolling on a list dedicated to air cooled cars.   Then we could ban
antifreeze.   Everybody would be looking for air cooled cars to drive and
respect and to paint in vintage colors.    Corvairs could escalate in
value.

What's the paint code for rust-brown?    Oops...  that should be *ust
b*own.

****..