<VV> I got my compressor.

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:11:35 -0400

I final got my replacement compressor.  Home Depot, Husky Pro, 5 hp, belt
driven, oil.

Much better than what I had.

This one is about as noisy as an AC.  I would feel cranking it up at
almost any time.  If I stand on the nearest property line I can not hear
it running.

It has a screw on air intake system.  Can I run some extra plumbing and
route this outside.  This way I could have the tool inside, while I am
spraying but have it take in air from the outside.

Then I could spray while listening to the radio at normal volumes.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!