<VV> Mini Con

Ken Klingaman klingaman@tellurian.net
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:57:01 -0400

	Just got a pdf from Harry Jensen (it might be on our website) on the
Sanctioning process, it is much as I remember it. It has been unchanged
since '90.
	In a nutshell, none in the same division, none within 30 days, and if
within 600 miles, 60 days apart. Must have a Concours with Certified
Judges, and one other event for instance, Rallye, econo-run, or
Auto-Cross. These must be done with national rules.
	 There are other things, but this I believe will cover what the
discussions have been about. Dave Palmer is the Sanctioning Chairman, I
believe.
	Back to lurking,
	Ken