<VV> Mercedes help-no Corvair

Mark mblasko@jps.net
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:46:19 -0700

Hi folks, I find this list great as a source for info and trouble shooting
Corvairs.  I happen to have a couple of other cars (non Corvair) and would
be interested in knowing how one might find a similar group focusing on
other types of cars?  (Mustangs, Camaro's,  ?????) and in this case
Mercedes.  My wife has a 1993 300SE with some brake light problems.  Unlike
the Corvair a TS 1157 will not cure the problem.  Can anyone point me to a
similar Mercedes group?  Or any internet search options for Mercedes or
other cars?

thanks,
Mark
'66 Corsa 140 convertible (brake lights work fine)
etc
etc