<VV> 2005 Convention: Portland

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:26:46 EDT

What are all you guys crowing about: "Portland is at the end of the earth"?
How close is Kentucky to, say, Denver or Phoenix?   Kinda reminds me of a
visit to Mitchell, South Dakota. The tour guide asked me "Is this your first time
out west?"  I explained that I had driven two days EAST to get to Mitchell.
She was baffled!

Portland is 350 miles for me.  I'm delighted about the locaton and hope to
meet many of you there. Perhaps my place could be a gathering point for a
caravan.  Just find your way to I-90 (It starts in Boston) and go west.  You'll find
our place in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. (the actual end of the earth)
Craig Nicol