<VV> Large Dia wheels

Bruce Schug bwschug@charter.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:58:38 -0400

On Jun 24, 2004, at 2:02 PM, Thomas L. Gwyther wrote:

> Here is an Idea of what 17" and 18" wheels would look like on a
> Rampside.
>
> The body isn't drawn completely.
>
> http://users.sisna.com/gwyth10/rampside.html
>
> http://users.sisna.com/gwyth10/ramp2_17-18.jpg
>

> Thomas L. Gwyther, rampside@sisna.com
> '61 Corvair Rampside (Trying to customize while driving daily)
> http://users.sisna.com/gwyth10

Your drawings are really bitchin'!

Seriously, you should be warned that some will feel your customization
and use of such large wheels is almost a sin. I think that it's your
car and you can do as you please. That's one of the great things about
Corvairing - you can express yourself through your Corvair as you see
fit. I see some Corvairs that, to me, have just been ruined by what
their owners have done. I see others that I think are beautiful. But
above all I think it's good for the "sport"; to see people "doing their
own thing". Keep us posted.

P.S. I'd like to see someone stuff two allow small blocks in the bed of
a Rampy - either front to back or side-by-side. They could bring it to
a convention and do exhibition burn-outs for everyone! :)

Bruce W. Schug
bwschug@charter.net