<VV> 2005 Convention: Portland

Dennis Nichols dixiehwy25@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

This vitual convention would have:

1) If  we can hack a Play Station, the cars could be set up and  the Drags, Econorun, Rally and Autocross would be taken care of.

2) the Concours could be done by webcam... no need to leave your keys in the trunk lock.

3) the Banquet and Speaker could be done by web pay-per-view.

Only problem is, I don't think those parts from the Virtual Swap Meet would work so well, The vendors are already on the net, so there go the discounts and "No Shipping" savings...

"Norman C. Witte" <ncwitte@wittelaw.com> wrote:
How about this: we each take our car to a local conferencing center and
have a virtual convention over the Internet.

Sounds too much like work....

Norm Witte

"Every time a man gets in his car it should be a vacation"- Harley Earl

Dennis Nichols    CORSA, CKC

1961 Lakewood 700 98/3

Interested in wagons? lakewood700@yahoo.com