<VV> Don Tony Fiore's Happy 93rd Birthday

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:12:26 -0500

OK Tony, I'm going to let the cat out of the bag.  The CORSA board voted to
reprint the Decade before next years convention using your printer and
binder.  You should be contacted with more details shortly!

Dennis