<VV> 2005 Convention: Portland

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:10:07 -0500

We'd have a Convention in Canada except for one small problem.  The hassle
for the vendors to get in and out and sell their wares.  Vending is a big
part of the Convention and hauling merchandise across a border is a huge
hassle.  The Four Clubs Convention in Buffalo is about as close as we can
come right now.  The headquarters will be in the states, but some of the
tours/activities will be in Ontario.  Sounds like a great time to me.

Dennis