<VV> Quality Parts

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:27:38 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/2004 8:04:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hamitup@earthlink.net writes:
I also need to replace my clutch.  Any recommendations on who's clutch to
buy, (Clark's, Underground, etc).  I thought as long as everything was out I
would also replace bushings, &  lower arms with urethane ones from underground,
and also shocks.
Welcome to the group. As for parts depends were your at. Shipping on heavy
stuff can make or break the budget fast. I use the Underground for most stuff
but then I'm 25 miles away and just drive on over :)
  The urethane bushing are not that bad with stock springs. Drove my Turbo
2500 miles back from Phoenix and was happy with the ride and handling. Have
since installed cut springs (2 coils) and it does ride on the stiff side but
handles great
Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster