<VV> Convention idea

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:54:59 EDT

Ed,

I am President of the Wichita CORSA chapter. We have fewer than 40 members.
We have plenty of events within our chapter. In fact, we are having our Second
annual Juna Tuna at Terry Kalp's shop this Saturday. We are about 200 miles
from our closest CORSA chapter. Distance is one thing we have plenty of here in
Kansas. I have proposed an event among the area chapters but have not met
overwhelming support. My next move is to make visit to the area chapter monthly
meetings to pitch the event. I am trying to get more events going.

Ned