<VV> Re: PILEUP

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:24:30 EDT

well fresh back from convention my corvair projects took a leap forward.  my
lakewood was brought back to me from the school body shop class yesterday all
painted . it is a bright red with blue pearl overcoat with slight gold flkes
added.  in the sun that paint has an effect close to a prism  effect with
sparkles. this car was very rough and i think they did a nice job. there are a
couple pictures posted on the picture site by thomas.  now all i have to do is put
it together and detail it....yeow.
also got all my machine shop stuff back ...020 pistons / cylinders cranks etc
enough to build the 2 new engines. (van and rampy) the engine in the rampy
now will go into the lakewood. i hope to "64 ize" the lakewood. so i am now
broke and busy.  this weekend its time off from vairs for ham radio field days  as
w2cm 4a western ny.  next week full bore corvair work(my own!)  regards tim
colson                                      group red without dashplaque...