<VV> muffler in a hurry

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:43:12 -0400

Does anybody know a muffler # I can pick up at NAPA.  I am an impatient
SOB and ordered a kit from clarks, but want to be able to work on my
wifes car w/o the exhaust blowing my ear drums off.  If I can pick up a
cheap muffler to work on the car for the weekend, I can at least keep it
in inventory for the next time one of the vairs blows a muffler.

I picked up the one from autozone, but it is a 2 inch id inlet/outlet.
The 2in od pipe fits over the crossover.

I am guessing a 1 7/8 od pipe will fit.

Thanks.

- Chris

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!