<VV> Re: [VV-talk] Re: Signing book- "CORVAIR DECADE"

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:38:46 -0700

WARNING: The sender's mail server or IP Address is blacklisted by http://www.dsbl.org/ . Please notify sender's ISP.WARNING: The sender's mail server or IP Address is blacklisted by http://www.dsbl.org/ . Please notify sender's ISP.WARNING: The sender's mail server or IP Address is blacklisted by http://www.dsbl.org/ . Please notify sender's ISP.
At 09:31 hours 06/25/2004 -0400, TONY FIORE wrote:
>i just received a request for signing a "DECADE" book. I did not attend
>the Convention and there may have been some who wanted to have me sign
>their book. This is to let you know that anyone wishing to have me sign
>their "DECADE" book, just mail me the book with proper return postage,
>and I will gladly sign and return the book by mail. My address is ----
>                        TONY FIORE
>                        5549 TEWKESBURY PL.
>                        SARASOTA, FL  34241

I have one which you signed back in 1991...  if I sent it to you, could you
"update" your signature for me?

tony..