<VV> CDN Convention....can of worms

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 20:59:32 +0000

Hi Stan

I knew there was a mess about bringing things across the border to sell, and then trying to bring them back.

Canada has had an archaic system in place since at least the 60's that I can remember.

What you REALLY need is a PM more like Brian Mulroney, who knew that the US was a friend and ally of Canada, and whose government acted in a manner that reflected the above.

BTW, the next time the Froggies want to extricate Quebec from the rest of Canada, I hope you and all Canadians give them their wish.

Any further dissertation would likely violate the rules regarding politics.

Residents of Ontario, overall, treat Americans as friends, and vice versa IMO. I have so many fond memories of trips and vacations to Ontario.

Regards
HANK