<VV> more on 1967 140hp owners

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 20:18:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/04 4:39:12 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
chsadek@adelphia.net writes:

> Bob,
>   A Stinger is a Corsa, made in 66 or in 67 he used the Monza.
> The few later were kits or one-offs.  There are 65s allegedly, which
> were retrofitted by Yenko or kits were applied.  So, the first sentence
> was Yenko-produced from the start, Yenko Stingers.  So for your 67,
> whether a Stinger or not, it was a Monza.
>
> Chuck S

Chuck,
What I'm trying to do is determine the engine suffix codes of all 1967 140 HP
engines, including Stingers.
Yes, I have been in contact with Ed Cunneen and have his information, but
there seems to be a few missing pieces. I have also gotten some info from Dave
Newell too. It is those missing pieces that I'm trying to determine.
Regards,
Bob Helt