<VV> Interior Paint Color

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:24:19 -0500

I hope it was the gas door.  The other ones are a heck of a lot heavier!

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Marcoulides" <hharpo@earthlink.net>
To: "Mike Bath" <bath60@yahoo.com>; <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Interior Paint Color

> I have had trouble with matiching color because codes are old and
sometimes just wrong. I took a door of of my car (not drivable) to a paint
expert and had paint made to match the car.

have been able to match.  The interior trim color is 705 which is a darker
Saddle.  Nobody has been able to give me a color code for the darker
interior shade which the exposed interior metal is painted.  Anybody have a
suggestion or better yet, a code!  Thanks, Mike Bath