<VV> 65 corsa project update, and advice on books requested.

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:39:40 -0400

Of the two books, Basics is better for someone still requiring orientation
to the particulars of the Corvair. Both books are oriented toward vehicles
that are currently in service, not toward assembling a puzzle such as you're
doing. For that, you've got the best books already.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Macdonald David
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 6:22 PM
To: VirtualVairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> 65 corsa project update, and advice on books requested.

I recently acquired a '65 Corsa built in Canada that
has been stored for more than 30 years. I posted once
before and some people asked for updates on progress.

I could use some more advice on books:
I have the parts book, the factory service guide and
the assembly manual.

I think the Corsa tech guides, or Corvair basics would
help me as well but I confused as to which one is
better.
I'm tending towards purchasing the Corsa tech guide
because its going to be more complete.

Thanks

David