<VV> Entered Group Red This AM

Dave Hammelef davhammcar@yahoo.com
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 08:12:07 -0700 (PDT)

Put the back end up to match the front. Now the plan
is  just new brake shoes, wheel cylinders, and Dual
master conversion. But I noticed the e-brake cable
bracket on drivers side looks bent and the cable is in
contact with metal, the transmission is leaking, each
bolt has a nice drop of red fluid handging on it. No,
just the brakes than back on four wheels, other
problems can be fixed latter, I want to drive it this
year.

Dave Hammelef
'64 vert - now group red.
Lift off June 26 9 am.
Touchdown planned for July 13th, 3:28:33 pm. (Still
have to order parts and I will be gone for a week, I
really dont plan on the work taking me that long)