<VV> removing front spring

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:01:59 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/2004 11:44:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sheridanma@adelphia.net writes:
and got stopped where it says to back it with a hammer and tap with
another hammer to loosen it, then lower the jack. Well I've tapped as hard
as I can and it is not moving.
Hi Marc
 Do you have the jack up tight if so drop it an inch or so, let the arm stay
at full droop then place jack so the a arm can drop down to it. Plus make sure
you have the springs held or they can do some real damage (to you) I used
some small tie down straps to hold mine in compression, did all four springs in
under an hour.

Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster