<VV> Exhaust crossover for van

Dave Kolber kolber@ncook.k12.il.us
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:31:47 -0500

Hi all,
I am in the process of trying to install a new exhaust on my 64 greenbrier.
I bought the multi kit from Clarks, and am having trouble lining up the
muffler to the crossover. Every thing that I do leaves me with the crossover
outlet lining up almost parallel to the frame rail under the van. The old
pipe had it's outlet coming off at an angle to the rail so the muffler would
fit in the space towards the passenger side of the body. I am starting to
think that they might have sent me a car crossover by mistake, and before I
start bending it I was hoping one of you might have a suggestion or know if
it sounds like a car crossover.
Thanks in advance!

Dave Kolber
64 greenbrier