<VV> Cruise control

dongerick1@juno.com dongerick1@juno.com
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:51:26 -0500

Pat,
I have installed cruise control on several Corvairs using the Dana unit
purchased from Sears because they had them on sale.  A very similar unit
is available from J.C. Whitney that uses the magnets on the drive shaft.
They list it as a cruise control for 53 to 04 vehicles. Their number in
their catalog is  SF811091P  priced at $139.99 + shipping.  Usually they
have a sale that offers free shipping or a lower price.