<VV> Car History Needed

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:11:56 EDT

I am starting a restoration of a 1965 Corsa 180 convertible and would like to
see if there is any history on it out there in VV land. The current owner
purchased it recently in the Miami area (it was on ebay for a while, but didn't
sell). It is white with a white power top and newer black interior. One telling
"option" is that someone installed a manual choke on the Carter YH carb
(control handle on the floor between the seats). If anyone thinks they might know
the car, and wouldn't mind sharing, please drop me a private note for more
details, numbers, etc.
Thanks,
Grant Young