Late model styling article, was: <VV> Communique

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:58:15 -0400

Just for sake of discussion, I've always considered the car (shown in
picture 22 on page 13) to be absolutely THE nicest styling rendition
ever done for the late model coupe. It really should have been produced
that way. Almost makes the coupe worthwhile (I STILL love my 4doors!).
The cove panel and rear bumper might have even translated nicely onto
the 4door.

Dynamite article! Bravo!!

-Mark