<VV> Juna Tuna

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:00:11 -0400

Kirk,

Your carbs probably need to be cleaned (inside-passageways, etc.)  Sounds
like the idle circuits are messed up.  Not too hard really.  I guess for the
first time, it would be good to clean the carbs with your buddies who have
done carbs before.  Get a kit which has specs in it, gaskets, etc,

Good Luck

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirk Eck [mailto:eckk@wichitaartmuseum.org]
 So I pull away feeling a great sense of accomplishment, flying down the
highway cars humming great (listening to Mr. Roboto on the ipod), have to
hoof it over to my mom's who was watching my son all day so I could play.  I
get off the highway and the car dies, it starts up right away and I continue
on, well kind of, it stutters it bucks it wants to die, I still have 5 miles
to go, car dying at every light, fortunately it starts up every time and I
make it.  Kirk Eck