<VV> Elementary LM jacking question

Norman Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:16:11 -0400

Chris,

Sorry about the late response, but I am trying to clear my backlog from
the weekend.  You probably already solved your problem, but anyhoo,
here's my answer.

If you want to see pictures with text on a good method of putting a LM
on stands, look here:

http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/tinkering/part%201.htm

I would recommend putting the jack a little farther back than I have it
in the picture for better balance.  Also, the illustrious Ken Hand says
you can raise the rear by jacking on the rear strut rods just inboard of
the kink near the wheel.

Regards,

Norm Witte