<VV> Signal to Noise Ratio NO CORVAIR

Norman Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:14:45 -0400

The advantage of a web-based forum is that it unclutters the mailbox.

The disadvantage is that unlike the listserv, people have to go to the forum, whereas on VV, the list comes to you.  I think the format has much to do with how fast people get answers to questions.  I have never been on a forum that is as responsive as vv.

I don't like the mess it makes of my inbox, but I think all things considered, it's the most powerful tool for the job.

Norm Witte