<VV> Signal to Noise Ratio (no direct Corvair)

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:29:03 EDT

 dkeillor@ultrex.com writes:
You're a better person than I when it comes to scanning for content!  When I
came back after about a week, I had 375 emails from VV.  Way too many for me
to go through!  The Covaircenter forum you cited is not much better than an
email list -- it's simply a collection of random threads with no
organization.  Also, the email address harvesting problem is very real.

What I had in mind was a CORSA "sanctioned" forum (and tech section)
accessbile from the CORSA website.  It would increase the visibility of both
the Corvair and CORSA.  Or maybe the Corvair community would prefer to
retain their current relative anonymity.

Dave

Dave,

1   If you use Outlook Express, or similar.....just keep your finger on the
DELETE key and the next message pops up!  I had over 390 emails to "catchup"
on..35 minutes...

2  Corvair Center?....unorganiized?...ever use SEARCH?    It is run by the
San Diego Corvair Club!...and I doubt Royce Hildreth is harvesting anything...WE
ASKED for that years ago when Dick Kanashiro ran it!   Makes PERSONAL
replies [ for buying / personal matters]  less of a "clutter".

3   If we start a "sanctioned" WEB forum.....V V is SANCTIONED also!.....what
makes you think all the SAME  people wouldn't be there?  ggggg

4   E-mail groups [ user group]  is very relaxed in
atmosphere...content......since it's not open to the general public..

Matt N.