<VV> Lakewood/SW

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:57:38 -0700 (PDT)

I am still looking for a restorable Lakewood-(I'd
really like one of those scarce '64 style wagons that
have been in the news lately)---I might even trade my
newly restored '64 Monza for a really good wagon.
Keep in mind that I live in TeXas- and it takes over a
day just to drive to the border- so something in one
of those close-in little states would be good.

DM
'67 Coupe-Chat Noir II
'64 Coupe- Two shows-two wins--bragging is TeXas
no SW yet!!!!

Still right under the "X" in TeXas-By Choice