<VV> RE: Re: 2004 Convention Results

Jim Burkhard burkhard@rochester.rr.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:42:59 -0400

My father and I got DSQ'd because we missed an instruction (oops!) and drove
an extra chunk of mileage, we fixed it, but that blew a bunch of time which
put us over the max time limit. That's also why it shows us at around 17
mpg...  It really isn't that pathetic. We did much better in Carlisle...

Jim Burkhard