<VV> eum knocks

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:16:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/2004 8:05:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:
I once tried to buy a 64 2 dr from him....I know who he bought it from , and
how much he paid....
  A complete car for 100.00

  He removed the entire drivetrain, had the axles chained together to move it,
and told me I could have it for 500.00, sans drivetrain, and most of the
interior.

  7years previous I bought the now parted out rustbucket in Va Beach, a 65 2
dr 140 PG for 800.00 Needed nothing

  Needless to say, it's still where it was in 96. At his house.

  I like Matt's pricing scheme a bit better <GG>
Yes, Matt pricing is much better about the same as mine (Cheap or Free) Got a
few engines here but to far to ship to help this weekend. Maybe someone out
that way has a spare eng just setting gathering dust. The Cars I've had the
most problems with have been ones that came with the paper work from some of the
best know shops in this area. 600 for a tune-up and test drive, trans did not
even get the PO home the 10 miles (no oil in it) and he was charged 30 bucks
for the test drive, Had to hear the noise in my book.
good luck bud you need some coming your way
rich