<VV> MY 2 CENTS WORTH!

Bruce Blackmon Bruce Blackmon" <blackmon@llano.net
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:05:26 -0500

You guys just had, from all accounts, a GREAT convention, which I was not able
to attend because of distance, and time. I am planning on my own regional
convention sometime this fall, and all ready know best of show, people's
choice, and honorable mention. Folks, I got back into this because of this
site. I found the vairs I wanted to restore, because of this site, and the
help of the people on it. I am expecting more help as I continue on with this.
I CAN'T CALL SOME FELLOW CLUB MEMBERS TO COME OVER FOR SOME HELP, THERE IS NO
CLUB WITHIN 350 MILES, and I would not, nor do I expect that to happen. This
is my only link with hard core Corvair people. Do you know how nice it is that
I can contact the elder statesman of Corvairs, Tony F. and have him offer to
sign my book?? I look foward to each and every VV e-mail! I have stopped
saving each one, lots of great info, but it can be asked again. I even like
the silly stuff, and the humor. ? Maybe there is too much STUFF, but I can
wade through it. Too many good tips to signoff. I will be here as long as it
is here, so stop all the silly in fighting, and grow up. If we want to keep
Corvairs alive as long as we can, you have to stop this. Take a look here in
Lubbock. There used to be 7 or 8 of us here, I was the youngest, and they are
all dead now. I'm it! It happens! Think about it, we must get some young blood
in here, and we aren't going to do it with all the infighting. Ken, come back,
we/I need your knowledge while we can. I can buy all the books, and they help,
but it is not the same as being able to ask you directly about a problem. You
people knock it off, and play nice again, like at the convention I was not
able to attend. GOT IT? GOOD!