<VV> Dipping/redistrip

Norman Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:09:43 -0400

Neil,

I don't have personal experience but the tales I have heard are not
positive.  As I understand it, there are too many areas that are
inaccessible that will be made more vulnerable to rust after the
dipping.  If you were taking the whole car apart spotweld by spotweld
that might be a different thing.  What condition is the body in now?

Norm Witte