<VV> Lexington Rally

CorsaVair@aol.com CorsaVair@aol.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:12:56 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/2004 12:09:51 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
nortechcorp@optonline.net writes:
But I will not criticize the Lexington organizers for this
relatively small quibble in an otherwise very nice rally.
Bob - - -I'm sorry if you thought I was criticizing the organizers, I thought
I made it clear how much fun it was.
I don't think it is really fair to say it was a small quibble, the time
difference could take you from first to last place. If participation only
constitutes satisfaction, then, yes, it was a very small quibble indeed.
Harry mentioned that the rules deal with this potential problem.  Yes they
do, however we were handed our packet just before we drove away.  The driver
never did get to look at the packet, it was all up to the navigator and he had
his hands full with navigating!!! - -Dick