<VV> mirrors (non corvair)

Tom Wright Tom Wright" <tomspost@sympatico.ca
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:22:32 -0400

Yes, applies to motorcycles as well. I read an article to this effect and
started swinging the mirrors out a bit more to see what is in the lane beside
me. The slight convex (on bikes) will let the two mirrors converge and give me
rearview, in a car that is obviously covered with the inside vampire spotter.

Tom Wright
St.Catharines
www.vaxxine.com/tomspage
Corsa Ontario
CORSA

<snip>For years, I had mirrors adjusted so I could just see the tail of the
car I
was driving.  That damn near got me killed.  I much prefer to see what is
coming out of the other lane (even two lanes over) than to be surprised by
the car that "came out of nowhere".

Give it a try.  You'll be surprised at what you've been missing (not seeing)
your way.<end snip>