<VV> Kamping in Kaintuck 2004

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:07:00 EDT

Hey guys and gals,
Just a short update on the camping and my leg... As for the camping, we will
have 58 campsites reserved... I'm reserving an extra spot for myself, so I'll
have both my pop-up and the tent ( I have a friend coming out for a day or
two, maybe, but the girls will enjoy camping in the tent when it is empty.)...
I'm really looking forward to this. I am going tomorrow to the Horse Park to
make the deposit. I'm leaving to head up to Crittenden as soon as I send this
off.
My next Dr appt is Monday, so I'll be missing out on all the Ky Derby Parties
I've been invited to... bummer... but I'll have a weekend to spend with my
wife and kids, and meet with a realtor to sell the house up there.
My leg isn't hurting as bad, so I'm not hitting the pain pills as much...
which I think is a good thing!
I'll let y'all know what the Dr says when I get back to my computor on monday
evening, if I get back here at a decent hour. If you need to reach me you can
email me at Cheryl's email address:
melaskea@wmconnect.com
Thanks for the bandwidth, and thanks to all the campers out there.
See ya in Lexington! I'll be the guy in the "U of Ky Blue" leg cast...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!