<VV> safe sex...et al (No Corvair)

John Hower jehower@comcast.net
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:26:57 -0400

In addition to running Ad-Aware by Lavasoft, it's a good idea to also run
Spybot Search & Destroy and Spyware Blaster. They're all free, they all
play well together and Spybot often picks up files that Ad-Aware misses.
Spyware Blaster prevents many of the trouble-prone ActiveX and script files
from ever loading. We've cleaned up a lot of problems in the systems in a
semi-public computer center using all three programs.

Spyware Blaster is available at http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/
Spybot at http://www.safer-networking.org/

John Hower