<VV> Re: Casting Asparagus at Earlies

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Sat, 1 May 2004 15:09:20 -0400

> From: airvair <airvair@richnet.net>
> To: alan WESSON <sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk>
> CC: virtualvairs@corvair.org
> Subject: Re: <VV> Rear Wheel Alignment
>
> Hear that Smitty? (G)
>
> -Mark
------------------------------------
Smitty says: Yeah I heard that.  We Early owners pay no attention to
those who have either turned their backs on our cars or were so
incompetent they moved on to the later cars.  There are all kinds of
mechanic wannabes out there that don't value their machinery enough to
learn how to care for it.  It's easier for them to badmouth what they
don't understand  We don't want them messing with the REAL CORVAIRS
anyway.
        Oh, I did answer Alan in private.  My answer was too course for
children and slightly feminine Late owners to hear.