Computer backup, was: <VV> Safe S*x

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Sat, 01 May 2004 12:42:34 -0700

I am using "Iomega Automatic Backup"  that may be the problem.  My disk is
250 GIG !!!

At 09:08 AM 5/1/04, airvair wrote:
>Does it know which files to back up? Will it do it automatically? How's
>it work in these respects?
>
>The Iomega Zip "QuickSync 3" software will automatically back up any
>designated files every time you make changes and save them.
>
>-Mark
>
>JVHRoberts@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > You can also get USB memory sticks. I have a 256 meg one from Dell, I
> got it
> > on sale for $80 (I think) a few months back.
> > The neat thing is, totally portable, fast, non volatile, and since
> nearly all
> > computers nowadays have USB ports, it'll plug into anyone's computer
> without
> > requiring a drive. The thing is even self configuring, you don't even
> need to
> > install any software!
> > Also, with no moving parts, the things are tough to damage, and aren't
> > suspectable to magnetic fields. They are also VERY small, you can carry
> it in your
> > pocket like a pen!
> > I HIGHLY recommend these for all your backup and portable data needs.
> >
> > In a message dated 4/30/2004 8:21:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> > airvair@richnet.net writes:
> > Iomega offers zip disc systems that make automatic backups of files as
> > soon as you save them. I have it on my computer, and it works like a
> > dream. Comes in 100, 250, and 750 meg sizes. I heartily recommend it.
> > Look them up at www.iomega.com
> >
> > -Mark

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)
(720) 339-4765          Cell

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html