<VV> Front to rear weight distribution

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Sun, 2 May 2004 11:04:24 EDT

contactsmu@sbcglobal.net writes:
I'm wondering if anyone knows what the front to rear weight
distribution of the lates is?  I would specifically like to know about
my '65 sedan.
Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. # -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K

Best way to find out...

FOR CERTAIN.

Take it to a truck scale and have it weighed by axle.

Make sure you have a full tank of gas and your fanny in the drivers seat.

Anything else will not tell what YOUR sedan's weight distribution is.

Tim Abney
CORSA and I.E.C.C. Member
'65 Monza Coupe
'61 Lakewood