<VV> RE: [FC] Damaged Starter Gear

* Greenbrier Goon * greenbriergoon@hotmail.com
Sun, 02 May 2004 16:30:12 +0000

Thanks everybody for the advice on fixing my starter.

I took the starter apart from my Greenbrier and then took the one apart from
the junk FC.

The one from the junk FC, although missing the solenoid, was actually in
really good condition inside.  So I chipped out the mud daubers and cleaned
out the spider webs, put it back together with a solenoid and it works
great.

It's really quiet compared to my old one.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)

Don't let Ralph Nader ruin another Presidential election.
http://www.ralphdontrun.net