<VV> Improving earlies, was: Casting Asparagus at Earlies

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Sun, 2 May 2004 13:14:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/2/04 4:59:35 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk writes:

> In my (very humble opinion the following are the main differences between
> Earlies and Lates. They are mostly non-engine because I am not an Engine
> Guy, so anyone who cares to add to the list is welcome to do so.
>
> 1. Rear suspension / handling (Lates a lot better).

Hi guys,
In my opinion you missed the really one important change made to the LMs,
although you came close on #1 above.

That change which I think made all the real difference in the world, was the
complete and total elimination of the "cork-bobbing" ride of the EMs. That had
to involve changes to the fromt springing too, so thus the front suspension
was also changed.
Regards,
Bob Helt