<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #353 - 13 msgs

alan WESSON sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk
Sun, 2 May 2004 21:27:11 +0100

No - and I haven't seen the article! Which mag and when was it? I don't take
any mags any more except Autocar for the news, because I am now so old that I
know more about most of the classics than the spotty journos who write for the
mags...

Cheers

Alan#

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: NOSVAIR@aol.com
  To: virtualvairs@corvair.org ; sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk
  Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 9:20 PM
  Subject: Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #353 - 13 msgs

  In a message dated 5/2/2004 11:10:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:
  Alan wrote:

    AND a 1965 180 vert in evening orchid (still one of
    my dream cars).

  Keeps reminding me of the article in the Brit auto mag of the '65 Corsa
convertible that resides there.  Alan, do you know the guy who owns that
Evening Orchid car?  Just curiouser and curiouser.

  Bruce ( Late may be great but Early's just plain Squirrely) Webster
  '60 500 Sedan
  '61 700 Coupe
  '64 900 Coupe